Welcome to Kertel Guesthouse!
Kertel Guesthouse is located in a quiet suburb of Kärdla on Hiiumaa Island, which is the safest city in Estonia.
It was built in 1850 as a cottage for workers of the cloth fabric and has been newly restored to reflect its history. The building has a thatched roof, old chimneys, some exposed log walls and ceilings: even some of the doors are original.
The guesthouse is furnished in period style with modern highlights and has up to date amenities.
• 4 bedrooms (1 double bed, 6 single beds)
• 2 extra beds available
• fully equipped kitchen with a wood-burning oven, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and all the basic kitchenware
• Sitting room with TV
• washing-machine, ironing, WC-Shower
• Internet, WiFi access and computer
• Traditional sauna house with wood stove
• Spacious backyard and fence suitable for pets
• BBQ with picnic shelter
See you soon!